Our uniform provider is Karlsports Schoolwear.
Their website is: https://ksschoolwear.co.uk/product-category/woodford-c-e-primary-school/ where parents can order for delivery to home or school.
They also have a store at Unit 7 Trafalgar Road, Kettering (just behind B&Q) where they will be stocking uniform. Parents are able to pop in 6 days a week 9 till 5 weekdays and till 3 on Saturdays to take away uniform.
- A bottle green jumper, cardigan or sweatshirt. available with logo from Karlsports Schoolwear.
- Plain white, long sleeved polo shirt or plain white short sleeved polo shirt.
- Grey trousers, grey skirt or grey pinafore.
- Optional summer uniform – green and white gingham dresses, playsuits or grey shorts.
- Plain or filled white, grey or black socks. We ask that all children keep a spare pair of socks in school.
- Plain black tights (no leggings)
- Hair below the shoulder should be tied back and may be accessorised with green clips etc.
- Green plain or logo book bag (Year R-Y4)
- Green plain bag (Y5 and Y6)
Shoes and coats
- Plain black shoes or boots. NB boots may not be worn in the summer term.
- All children require a rain coat in school for outdoor lessons.
- Black shorts
- Black jogging bottoms
- White t-shirt
- Black hoodie
- Trainers from Year 1 upwards