Visit www.rock-itpromotions.co.uk and click on ‘school shops’.
- A bottle Green logo jumper or sweatshirt available for Rockit, Rushden These do not need to be worn on a daily basis.
- Plain bottle green sweatshirt or cardigan available from supermarkets.
- Plain white, long sleeved polo shirts or plain white short sleeved polo shirts available from supermarkets.
- Grey trousers or grey skirt or grey pinafore
- Optional summer uniform – green and white gingham dresses or playsuits or grey shorts.
- Plain or filled white, grey or black socks (no multicoloured socks please). We ask that all children keep a spare pair of socks in school.
- Plain black tights (no leggings)
- Hair below the shoulder should be tied back and may be accessoried with green clips etc.
- Green plain or logo book bag (Year R-Y4) Green plain bag (Y5 and Y6)
Shoes and coats
- Plain black shoes or boots. NB boots may not be worn in the summer term.
- All children require a rain coat in school for outdoor lessons.
- All children require wellington boots in school for outdoor explore lessons..
PE uniform in a drawstring PE bag
- Old Red logo t-shirt as children have had this year (children have a team t-shirt provided by the school)
- Over this next year we will gradually change to team coloured tshirts with logos. PLEASE DO NOT BUY BEFORE SEPTEMEBER AS WE NEED TO CLARIFY HOUSE TEAMS.
- Trainers from Year 1 upwards
- Black shorts
- Black jogging bottoms
- Optional maroon jumper (from old school uniform)